Leading the Way in GI Health
We are motivated by our aim to consistently deliver quality and value to the NHS. The following principles help guide us to achieve our aims:
Tillotts are innovators in coatings technologies, optimising release mechanisms to deliver the active ingredient to where it is most needed to treat the disease.
The unique pre-wholesale structure of the UK supply chain enables Tillotts Pharma UK to utilise complete access of the marketplace; whereby every dispensary throughout England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales has access to our products within 24-48 hours. Tillotts plans meticulously to ensure the supply of medicines is assured to the many patients who depend on our medicines daily.
Value is at the heart of everything Tillotts Pharma UK offers the NHS. We are incredibly proud that the work we have done in the GI landscape since the launch of Octasa has helped to deliver savings worth millions of pounds to the UK health economy 1.
We aim to compliment the work of the NHS in the GI arena by offering support; sharing our in-depth expertise and knowledge, delivering resources and providing educational initiatives. We also believe in the value of supporting industry research and funding investigator led studies in GI diseases.
We are proud to support and sponsor:
- Crohn’s & Colitis UK – the UK’s leading charity for anyone affected by Crohn’s and Colitis, providing information on all aspects of the diseases, as well as emotional support.
- Primary Care Society of Gastroenterology (PCSG) – an organisation for primary care specialists with an interest in gastroenterology. They are often the first point of contact for patients with GI diseases. It is essential that they are given access to high quality information and training. Supporting the PCSG helps to achieve this.
- The IBD Registry Industry Working Group – an initiative which is close to our hearts. This Registry aims to collect real world clinical and patient data on IBD, for the purpose of enabling improvements in the care and treatment of patients, greater understanding and future research into GI diseases and ultimately, improving patients’ quality of life and outcomes.
- Ethical Medicines Industry Group (EMIG) – as an active member of EMIG we invest in working closely with patient-focused organisations who exchange industry knowledge and ideas.
- The British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG) – we support the BSG by participating as exhibitors and sponsors of the BSG Annual Meeting.
- #GetYourBellyOut – this global campaign supports those affected by Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, by encouraging people to become more proactive in learning about their illness and become a better advocate for themselves
1. Data on file. Tillotts Pharma UK Limited. [Octasa cost savings 2014-2018 – February 2019]